Things I need to know:
- Be on time, if the car leaves without showing up your right for a refund is lost
- Non-smoking inside the car
- If you are not feeling 100% well, please wear a mask at all times
- All our partner companies are local well-established businesses with over 10 years of experience and well-known for the quality of their service
- Videos and pics would be taken during your tour, as per your acceptance at the time of booking
- You are in good hands: Every monitor has a qualification for the required position and is fully prepared to help you and your companions resolve any situation that arises. They are all fluent in english and spanish and carry a list of to call places in case of emergency.
Where does the tour start and ends?
We pick you and drop you off at Dia parking in La Plaza, La Manga Club (link location)
What do I need to bring with me?
You must have the proper QR for each traveler and ID hand for verification.
We advise you to always wear a hat and sunscreen. In addition, you must carry proper identification.
Also, you can take any type of cameras, always under your responsibility.
We will make sure there is always water.
Reminder DO NOT alcohol unless specified in the details of the tour and only in the place of the tour, not during the journey.
Would my group be my age?
There are different age ranges for each of the activities we offer: age range adults, teenagers and children. For more details, check the Tour description.